We Are a Practical Ad Agency For Small & Medium Businesses
One Stop Shop For Advertising & Customer Communications
OVERVIEW OF CLICK & CLEAR COMMUNICATIONS
Click & Clear Communications is a boutique practical Ad Agency catering primarily to small & medium businesses. We are a ‘one stop shop’ for all your digital marketing, printing, promotions, advertising and customer communication needs.
We offer the following services:
- Digital Marketing:
- Website Design, Development & Maintenance
- Search Engine Optimization (Local & Organic SEO)
- Social Media Management & Advertising via FaceBook & Instagram
- Reputation Management - Reviews are important
- Email Campaigns
- Re-Targeting Ads
- Direct Mail Advertising: Targeted Mail & Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM)
- Door Hanger Distribution
- Coupon Distribution via Money Mailer
- Grocery Store Advertising via Register Tapes
- Printing: All types of printed material of business cards, postcards, flyers, menus, indoor & outdoor signs, banners, decals et al.
Click & Clear Communications works in a variety of ways to get more customers to your business! Learn more about our different services by exploring our website or contact us for further information!
For most small & medium businesses, what are your options?
- Word of mouth is the most effective but has limited reach & takes time.
- TV & Radio are widespread & expensive and may not reach your local target audience.
- Billboards, bench, buses & train stations may work well for some and not for others.
- To get your name out, ‘Push’ oriented traditional customer acquisition strategies such as direct mail, coupons, door hangers, grocery stores, bench, bill board, newspapers & magazine advertising have proven to be very effective.
- Online, mobile and digital media is the best for ‘Search’ or ‘Pull’ oriented advertising where someone has already decided to buy a product or service and searching for the best price and company to buy from.
- Even if you’re listed on the first page of google search, what will make a prospective buyer to click on your name versus your competitors listed on that page? Research shows the highest clicked during online search is based on ‘familiarity’
- So, how do you make your local customers ‘familiar’ with who you are, what you do, your products, prices, sale items and discounts?
- Consumers are bombarded with advertising all around them every day. How do you catch their attention and make them remember you?