What we do for you...
All of our digital media packages include our standard social media management plan. We will post from 2 to 4 times a week depending on your package, on up to 4 different social media platforms.
Along with posting we will update business content on each platform as requested. While we don't respond generally to each post, we will respond to any Facebook, Google or Yelp reviews as part of our Reputation Management plan which is also included in our Digital Marketing Packages.
Our posts will be generic but relevant to your business without any input from the client. In addition, we will post specific content and images provided by the client. The client of course still has the flexibility to post on their own as well.
What is Social Media Management?
Social media management goes beyond just posting updates to your company’s social media profiles. It also includes engaging with your audience and looking for new opportunities to increase reach and visibility.
Choosing the Right Social Media Management Platforms.
We help you consider what the best social media platforms are for your business. We customize a plan to increase your social media presence. We will help you build any of the following social media platforms if you have not done so.
- Facebook – Facebook has nearly 2.7 billion monthly active users who come from diverse backgrounds. There is also a nice balance of genders and age groups when it comes to Facebook’s user-base. This makes it a great social platform for businesses that are trying to reach a wider audience.
- Instagram – Instagram is a great social media channel for brands that create a lot of visual content. Instagram’s audience tends to be on the younger side with more female users than male users. This can be a great platform for businesses selling products or services related to fashion, lifestyle, art, or other visual-focused industries.
- Twitter – Twitter has 321 million active users worldwide and tends to be where users go for news and trends. This platform is ideal for brands that want to join a conversation about trending topics in their industry. It’s also a great place to share content with influencers and other individuals who might find your brand valuable.
- GMB+ – GMB+ is a program launched by Google in 2011 aimed at increasing the web presence of small businesses and cities by providing free advice on search engine optimization and helping business owners update their information on Google.
- Yelp – Yelp develops, hosts, and markets the Yelp.com website and the Yelp mobile app, which publish crowd-sourced reviews about businesses. It also operates an online reservation service called Yelp Reservations. Yelp is the first place potential customers go to search for a product.
Social Media Management Plans
Our Standard Social Media Management Plan is part of all of our digital marketing packages. We can also develop an entirely customized social media management plan which includes Influencer Marketing, Reputation Management, Like/Follow campaigns and direct message campaigns. Contact Us for more information.